Scientific Program & Program at a Glance
The Scientific Program Committee under the leadership and guidance of the Core Program, the HUPO Executive Committee and KHUPO is putting together an exciting program with exciting scientific sessions and engaging networking opportunities. In addition to abstract presentations and lectures by world renowned speakers, we will be offering a variety of interactive sessions and networking options. The HUPO World Congress is an excellent opportunity for initiating or strengthening ongoing co-operations and knowledge.
Diversity & Inclusion
HUPO is committed to fostering diversity in all its activities. In order to support and promote HUPO’s efforts to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion, the composition of the final program committee and the final program faculty for the HUPO Congress must adhere to the following HUPO standards:
- Committee members and faculty should include representatives of a broad range of races and ethnicities
- Committee members and faculty should be geographically balanced with representations from all regions of the world (mandatory minimum 20% from each of the three HUPO regions, based on primary affiliation);
- Committee members and faculty must have at least the same fraction of women as in the HUPO membership in January of the year preceding the Congress, and should be composed of approximately 50% women;
- Committee members and faculty must include at least 33% early career researchers (less than seven years after obtaining their final secondary education degree)
- Committee members must be current HUPO members or willing to become HUPO members.
Online Scientific Program
For more information on speaker and presentation details, click on each session below.
Please note that the program is subject to change without notice. If you are unable to view the full program below, please click here.
Scientific Program (PDF)
To access the Scientific Program in pdf format, please click here.
Scientific Program with Abstracts (PDF)
To access the Scientific Program with Abstracts in pdf format, please click here.
Program at a Glance (PDF)
This program is a preliminary version and is subject to change without notice.